The Myspace Blog

Remember Myspace?  Well, back when I was a quarter-lifer, Myspace was in.  Not just for music, but for "friends." Oh yes, you know how important it was to make somebody's TOP 10 friends.  Very.

But Myspace was my start into the blogging world.  Not that I've taken the blogging world by storm since then, for sure, but it taught me how to write for fun--creatively, expressively, honestly.  I entitled my Myspace blog "Musings of a Quarter-Lifer--for less than a quarter," and from August 2006 to May 2009, added 121 entries.  I decided to take them all off because of a stalker-fear I had at the time (it's a long story), but I did save them all to a Word document, and every now and then, I'll go back and read them, and think...man, I think I was a better writer back then.

So just for the online record-keeping sake (which is very important, you know), I am going to add these blog entries as I have time.  Since most of you reading this were probably a part of many of these stories, you can enjoy the memories with me. :)

Comments

Popular Posts