Road Trip Pt. 7 - Bozeman, MT


June 5, 2007 - Tuesday                  



All I really have to say is that Montana is officially my favorite state! Mountains, hills, meadows, trees, rain...it truly has it all!



Today we went from Walla Walla, WA, up through Spokane and down through Montana. We stopped in Spokane to see my uncle who runs a fruit stand. It was fun surprising him, and we got some free fruit! He definitely knows his fruit! If I could get fruit like that at home, i would be the healthiest person around cause I would eat it all the time! So that's my plug for Rusty's Produce in Spokane. :)



Northern Idaho was gorgeous too, but I think Butte, MT would be my choice of residence if it were possible. We went through a lot of rain and thunderstorms, but it really added to the beauty rather than detracted, in my opinion.



That's about it! It was a delightful day. Still doing lots of thinking about the future, and mom gets to hear it now and then when it starts spilling out of my brain. :) Tomorrow is Yellowstone!



Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts