Surrendering Independence


August 1, 2007 - Wednesday                  
Current mood:  quixotic
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

Andrea--stop! When will we get respite from all your incessant electronic blabberings!  I know...I hear you...yet, I will not give in!  Mwa-hahhaha...

Well, really, all I was going to say was that I'm officially almost "homeless."  Not really of course, but it seems that after surrendering everything else to God, He's at last asking for that one thing I've never really wanted to give up ....my ... precioussssss .... INDEPENDENCE!  NO!  How can I?  Let go of my perfect, inexpensive, biology-trail-access apartment?  My own food in my own refrigerator?  My own toilet paper?  My own little life as I know it... (well, that might not be as amazing as it sounds there).  Yet, I lose it to gain.  I'm trading it in for the joy that is set before me...more secure independence, and a chance to be a real, life middle-classer and share my faith with every-day, ordinary people along the way.

Translation: I'm moving out of my favorite apartment this month to move back home and go to a technical college to become a Radiology Tech.  Comments always welcome.

11:26 PM 3 Comments  2 Kudos

Comments

Popular Posts